Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Sunday, February 26, 2006

A Brief Look at the Inner Workings of My Brain

I have been trying to lose weight for a while now. My weight has stubbornly insisted on staying much the same. The last couple of days, however, when I have gotten on the scale, I have noticed that the number has dropped by a pound and a half. "Really?" I thought. Is my hard work finally paying off? All the times I ate a yogurt and a piece of peanut butter toast instead of those delicious chocolate donuts I bought Oscar for breakfast....are they finally paying off? All the times I dragged my lazy ass to the gym instead of popping in another video for Turtle and vegetating on the couch....are they finally paying off? Then another thought occurred to me. "I just got a haircut....what if the pound and a half was all the hair I had chopped off?" Could my hair really have weighed a pound and a half? I know it's incredibly thick, but could it REALLY have weighed a pound and a half????

I have no answer for these questions. But I am thinking of shaving the rest of it off, just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home