Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Overheard

Hotass has been through hell and back after breaking up with her boyfriend on Valentine's Day. It's been messy, and emotional, and traumatic. And through it all, she's remained very concerned for him because of his Issues. So I can't say I was particularly surprised when Hotass breezed in this morning and said "Hi, how are you? I'm so late for work. Oh, and Boyfriend and I are back together!" After a few minutes of her undressing and letting that settle, she came back out and explained the circumstances and then mentioned that they were going to go to Disneyland together for the weekend. They had talked to a few of Boyfriend's friends, and had gotten the scoop on where to go in the park, which rides to enjoy, what food to eat, etc. And she was very excited about the trip. I could tell Hotass was on an emotional high, which was overdue after the emotional lows she's been experiencing lately. So of course that left her wide open for me to say the following:

"HOTASS! Congratulations! You just got back together with your boyfriend! What are you going to do next? 'I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!'"

Yeah, okay, I'm all about the cheap joke. Don't judge me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home