Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Sunday, March 26, 2006

*Blank*

There is no life behind my eyes tonight. I'm so tired. I've been trying to write a sentence for the last five minutes and I can't seem to




Yeah. I'm watching a rerun of Grey's Anatomy and they could just as well be speaking Greek. Hotass keeps talking to me and I'm not understanding every third word out of her mouth. I keep thinking that I should go to bed, but Oscar is out working in the garage, and to get up and walk into the garage to tell him that I'm going to bed would require actual energy.

It's not often that I get this tired, but when I do, it's a fascinating thing. I can feel my eyes drooping and the temptation to fall to the side, close my eyes and just fall asleep is overwhelming. And yet....I do not go to bed. I force myself to stay awake because.....? Because going to bed would be sign of weakness? There's too much going on that I find interesting and for which I want to stay awake? Because I'm an idiot? (More than likely, all of the above.)

Sometimes, when I get this tired, I get really funny. It's almost like I'm on drugs. Tonight? It's not happening. Especially since part of my brain is now cluing into Grey's Anatomy, and it's the train wreck, two-people-get-impaled-together episode and it's very depressing. So my jaw is hanging open and I can't seem to close it. I keep telling my fingers to give it up and put the computer down, but I don't. And yet, I still have the energy to want to smack Meredith across the face and tell her to shut the hell up. It's a fascinating thing.

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 9:50 AM, Blogger raven said...

ohhhhhhhh... trippy, and without the drugs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home