Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Friday, March 31, 2006

Ten Years

Oscar and I have been together for ten years, as of today. Ten years ago, we shared our first kiss and ten years ago, I thought to myself that someday, I'd be married to this man. (I'm so psychic.) It hasn't always been easy. It never is, honestly. But it's been oh so worth it. So, I'm going to take the opportunity to say, in this public forum, that I love you, Oscar. And I'm looking forward to the next ten years. Just keep doing everything I say and this marriage will work out just fine.

3 Comments:

At April 01, 2006 12:06 AM, Blogger Flip said...

Congratulations to you both!

 
At April 01, 2006 1:42 AM, Blogger Hotass said...

You're welcome! MWA!!!

 
At April 01, 2006 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just keep doing everything I say and this marriage will work out just fine.

Uh-huh. I have several examples of times that if I did do what you said, events would have turned out so differently. :D

I love you, Baby. And these 10 years have been great. I can't imagine having spent them with anyone else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home