Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Well, It Was Bound To Happen

I knew I couldn't keep it up forever, but it was a nice dream. I had a rough day yesterday, which led into an even worse evening. By the time Oscar and I got home from Date Night, it was late and I was in no mood to post. Best Friend suggested that I double post today, to make up for it, because she knows how I am. She knows the guilt is going to start getting to me and I'll feel horrible for neglecting you, but that maybe if I double post, I will feel like I have made up for it, somehow. It's nice having someone who "gets" me as well as she does. I do have a couple of stories to tell, but I need to flesh them out a little more. So, I'll be back later with content that will hopefully actually qualify as "witty and clever." Thanks for sticking with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home