Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Addendum

Okay, seriously? I had a dream last night that Katie Holmes came over and was giving birth in a bathroom attached to my house. A bathroom we don't even have. Tom Cruise was nowhere to be found, which was pretty awesome, because I totally had a chance to be all, "Girl...what the HELL are you thinking?" She did have some sort of Scientology advisor or something with her, which made things awkward. But I asked her if she kept in touch with the Dawson's Creek gang, and she said she still talked to everyone. So in between contractions, we called Michelle Williams, who completely backed me up on the "Girl...what the HELL are you thinking?" thing. So, I'm not sure, but I think I might have saved Katie Holmes last night. I sure hope so, anyway, because I used to love Katie Holmes. And she really deserves better than the Tooliest Tool who ever Tooled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home