Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Note To Self

Apparently, even the worst situations are made better with alcohol. Me + several fingers of vanilla vodka + coke = Happy floaty feeling and a numb head. Whee! Or something like that.

Also? Mama Jo just said "fuck." She usually yells at me when I say "the 'f' word." Hee! Through the haze of vanilla vodka goggles, that was actually pretty damn funny. Especially since she really wasn't upset about anything huge. Just a sodoku puzzle she messed up. So brilliant.

Also? The boyfriend got my birthday package today. It was only a few weeks late, right? Right. He seemed less than enthusiastic. But maybe that was because he was at work. And I sent him underwear. No, not mine, you dirty freaks! New, clean, sexy boxer briefs. Oh, don't panic. Oscar helped me pick them out. They had his full endorsement. I'm expecting pictures. Hopefully, they have the boyfriend somewhere in there, because I've already seen the underwear without the boyfriend in them. I don't need pictures of that again.

Also? I think there was a reason I wasn't supposed to blog while drunk. What was that, again? Oh....because I giggle at the littlest things and make no sense? Yeah, that was probably it. Hee...Mama Jo just said "fuck" again. She's still doing her puzzles. Heeee! HEEEEE! Okay, I'm done now. Okay, really, I'm not. HEEEEEEEE!

I think that's all. I'm off to read Stargate SG-1 fanfic because I'm a really lame loser and I'm drunk and kind of hoping if I read the fanfic, I'll have hot and sexy Sam and Jack dreams tonight. Sure beats waking up every 15 minutes to my grandmother's infernal grandfather clock. Heh. Grandmother's grandfather clock? That's kind of funny. No? You're probably right. Shutting up now.

1 Comments:

At April 20, 2006 1:14 PM, Blogger raven said...

Oh hey now...I LOVED my gift. It was perfect. I'm sorry if mt enthusiasm was less than overwhelming. I got a little of it out on Oscar so. Though I'm sure once you get online you'll know how much I loved it.

Vanilla Vodka - noted

 

Post a Comment

<< Home