Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Monday, April 17, 2006

Packing Checklist

Okay, let's see....

Clothes? Check.
Toiletries? Check.
Toys for Turtle? Check.
Directions to the restaurant where I'm meeting Boyfriend and his lovely wife? Check.
Sexy underwear to wear the night I meet Boyfriend? Heh....Double Check.
Directions to Grandma's house from the airport? Check.
Car rental reservations? Check.
Boarding passes (thank GOD for online check-in!!!)? Check.
Snacks for the plane ride? Check.
Drugs suitable for knocking out Turtle if he starts getting too feisty on the plane? Check.
Sanity? Hmmm....I think we'll leave that here where it's safe.

Looks like I'm all set to go. I'll check in if I can, but otherwise, I'll miss you guys. Don't have too much fun while I'm gone. And clean up in here a little, would you please? Yeesh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home