Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Thoughts For The Day

Today, I shall open the door to my brain once again, and show you around a little. The following is a play-by-play of the thoughts that ran through my head today. Be prepared. This could get ugly. Ready? Here we go:

Mmmmmm.....chocolate eggs..... Mmmmmm.....jelly beans..... Mmmmmm....jelly bean hunt!..... Mmmmmm.....HAM!!!!...... Mmmmmmm....deviled eggs.....(drool)...... Mmmmm....Cadbury Creme Eggs..... MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!......Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs!!!..... Mmmmmm.....robin eggs...... Harumpf....kid won't take nap..... Mmmmmm....thank God for grandparents.... Mmmmmmm.....more chocolate eggs.... Damn....why won't this kid nap???..... Mmmmmm....Mama Jo rules! You play with that kid until he passes out!..... Haha! Wedding Crashers is a funny movie.... Mmmmmmmm.....MORE chocolate eggs.... Mmmmmm...time to go home so I can actually EAT some of those chocolate eggs!.... MMMMMMMMMM!!!!....kid is napping! Praise all that is holy!..... Mmmmmm!....finally, stuffing my face full of chocolate!....Life is good!

And that was my day. How was yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home