Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Friday, April 14, 2006

Yay!

So, I thought it was a triumph when Snark's Mistress started blogging, but it didn't surprise me. I figured she was the most susceptible to the lure of having her own online journal. Being brilliant and all, I couldn't wait to see what she had to say. It never occurred to me that she wouldn't be the only one to be dragged into this blogging world with me. It seems that Hotass has been suckered into creating her own little corner of Blogger and is decorating it nicely. You can find her here. Don't expect updates for a little while, though. She's hopped up on some nice drugs that make her very sleepy since her knee surgery a couple days ago. But I'm sure she'll tell you all about that soon. So go visit Hotass, and tell her I sent you! (And post lots and lots of comments about how she needs to update more frequently. She'll love that!)

3 Comments:

At April 14, 2006 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will be sorely missed. What in the hell am I going to do when I want to add levity to a situation? How in the blue hell am I going to stay sane at work when I want to stick my foot up SB's posterior?

CRAP, I will actually have to WORK during the day instead of jotting down retarded statments and IMing them...

Incidentally, I watch Pro Wrestling. I can even give you pointers so you and Grandma can converse, if that's what you desire. I know, I know, never admit to something so damaging. You can blame my husband, who, while he hates watching sports, watches WWE religiously. It started so he and I could have something in common while we were dating. I MARRIED A MAN WHO WATCHES PRO WRESTLING! Granted, at the time, I got to stare at the likes of Goldberg, Sting and Stone Cold Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels and most importantly "THE ROCK".

Duane, "The Rock" Johnson, is no longer on WWE, but the fact remains, I would love to "smell what the Rock is cookin'" any day, any time, any where....

 
At April 14, 2006 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: "The Rock" - I would love to just lick him.

 
At April 14, 2006 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On a more serious note, I will keep my cell phone charged so you can reach me no matter where I might be. Tell Mama Jo "Hi!" for me. I will miss your blog.

Hey Cymber - about Grandma. Remember you can only be treated the way you allow yourself to be treated. You can't argue with Dr. Phil (and Christine on Grey's Anatomy).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home