Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My Boyfriend Totally, Like, Loves Me

So, like, I have this Boyfriend. And he's totally, you know, cool and all. And for my birthday, he, like, totally sent me a package. But because the post office totally blows, I so didn't even get it until today. And that was, like, a complete buzzkill. But then I was thinking about it, and I was all, "But hey, it's almost like it's been my birthday ALL WEEK LONG, instead of for, like, only one day!" And that totally cheered me up.

Anyway, he was, like, online when I got my package, so I totally IMd him and was all, "Can I open it?" and he was all, "Sure!" and I was all, "Cool!" so I did and you know what? My Boyfriend is, like, the best present picker-outer EVER, next to McMama. And I totally can't wait to share with you what he got me, because it's so totally awesome. But I'm, like, so fried after spending time over at Snark's Mistress's house, so I will have to take pictures tomorrow morning and post them then, instead. You're not mad are you? We're still, like, BFF, right? Sweet. Catch you later, then. MWA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home