Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Sunday, May 21, 2006

A Quickie

Oscar and I were in the kitchen last night, putting together our strawberry shortcake when I realized I needed something from the living room. And in between the kitchen and the living room, we have a large mirror hung, so I caught my reflection in passing. And in catching my reflection in passing, I realized something disturbing. So when I got back into the kitchen, I shared it with Oscar.

"Honey, I just noticed something. The way my hair is right now? With the poofy on top and the slightly longer underneath...I kind of have a Carol Brady thing going on. I mean, without the flip, but still... I mean, it's updated, and it's still cute and I still love it, but are you seeing what I'm saying here?"

The spoon clattered to the counter, as Oscar lifted his head with a pained expression on his face. And with all the solemnity and seriousness he could muster, Oscar replied, "I can't fuck you tonight."

Good thing our room gets really dark at night, or I might actually have believed him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home