Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Coming Attractions

I don't mean to be a tease, but I don't really have the time to devote to writing a complete post at the moment. Nor, while we're on the subject, do I have my laptop upon which to write said post. The reason for that is deceptively simple: I'm not completely sure where my luggage is. It is potentially either in Newark, Buffalo, or Rochester. I don't know. Nobody knows. Does anyone want to start placing bets? Maybe someone who is better at math than I am can start calculating the odds for me.

Anyway, until I figure out where my luggage has decided to take up residence, I won't be able to do justice to the trauma that was my travel experience. So instead, I'll just leave you with an idea of things to come:

1) Reasons to avoid the Newark Airport at all costs.
2) How to completely lose your shit in front of an Airline Service Manager (a tutorial).
3) A must-have list of items you should keep in your carry-on at all times.
4) Why McMama and McPapa are total rock stars.
5) The gnome goes traveling (a pictoral representation of our trip, thus far).

All this and more, provided I find my luggage and the lovely TSA people did not drop and break MY laptop like they did Mama Jo's. (If someone wants to calculate the odds on that, too, that would be FANTASTIC!) (Oh, while you're at it, if anyone is traveling to either the Newark, Buffalo, or Rochester airports in the next couple days, if you could just take a quick look at the baggage center and see if you can find my bags? That would be great too.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home