Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Edited To Add...

5) If I go to the grocery store, and I put my hand out and expect to grab the Apricot Mango yogurt, when I get home, I do not want to find that I grabbed BANANA Mango yogurt. The Apricot Mango yogurt goes in the Apricot Mango yogurt space. The Banana Mango yogurt goes in the Banana Mango yogurt space. If I wanted Banana fucking Mango yogurt, I would have reached into the Banana fucking Mango yogurt space. But I didn't, did I? No, I didn't. I reached into the Apricot Mango yogurt space. So why am I stuck eating Banana fucking Mango yogurt this morning? Why? Because people are lazy, that's why. I understand how difficult it is to look at the label on your container and match it up with the label on the shelf, but could you please take the extra five seconds to do so, in order to ensure that I do not come home with Banana fucking Mango yogurt? Thank you. GAH!

2 Comments:

At June 06, 2006 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having a bad day? Just think, only 20 more days and we can have bad days together, although, that will probably not happen! I so hope this happens when we're together cause you know, one of us will blow!! Can't wait to see you.

 
At June 06, 2006 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, the world of retail ineptitude....

I absolutely hate when they have crammed overstock into the wrong space! Especially when the item that belongs there, is never ordered because the rocket scientest doing the ordering doesn't bother to read the label or realize that there is only supposed to be one row of the overstocked product instead of two.

However, you are much nicer than I am. I have been known, on occasion, to call a Manager over to point out the problem and suggest "Hooked on Phonics" ...

Or when I am REALLY BITCHY (Think PMS) to move all of the stuff onto the floor, and then call someone and ask them to please order the correct product.

I hope the rest of your day goes well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home