Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Of Course I'm The Legal One

God, I'm so predictable. Given my staunch anti-drug stance (for myself, anyway...I'm not going to tell you what to do with your free time) I was eager to see what kind of results this little "What drug are you?" quiz would spit out. Would I be cocaine? Marijuana? Meth? Heroin? Oh, hell no....of course not. Those drugs are illegal and I'm a goody-two-shoes pain in the ass. I really have got to get a more interesting life.

Your Personality Is Like Alcohol

You're the life of the party, a total flirt, and probably a pretty big jokester.
Sometimes your behavior gets you in trouble, but you still remain socially acceptable.
You're a pretty bad driver, and your dancing could also use a little work!

2 Comments:

At June 24, 2006 11:01 AM, Blogger Nate said...

After learning I was cocaine, I demurred from posting the results.

 
At June 24, 2006 1:10 PM, Blogger Cymber said...

At least you're in good company. Spider was cocaine, also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home