Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Monday, July 31, 2006

Dreamland

I think I've been watching too much Food Network lately. Last night, I had a dream I was showering with Tyler Florence and Bobby Flay. That's a little odd, in and of itself, but while in the shower together, we were eating lemon bars that Bobby Flay had made. I don't imagine he makes many lemon bars on the grill. Not only that, the lemon bars were less lemony than I would have expected from someone who has shows on the Food Network, not to mention his own restaurant. So there we were, eating our lemon bars, in the shower (MY shower, in case you were wondering, although it must have had at least another linear foot of space in it), which were somehow not getting wet. And the next thing I knew, Tyler Florence stole my lemon bar, so I tackled him and we made out. At least that part made sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home