Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Project Runway Episode 4

Are you kidding me, Keith? You're a cheater. You cheated. You didn't "bend" the rules. You flat-out broke them. Acting like you didn't do anything wrong, and the whole kerfluffle was an overreaction on the part of your roommates and the producers, and was contrived to get rid of you, as you are clearly the superior designer and would have won the whole thing if not for those pesky rule things, is NOT the way to get me to shed a tear over your departure. You big, fat, cheating TOOL! Good riddance.

Also? You're telling me Angela won? ANGELA? No. Michael and Laura won. That their superior taste and design talents contributed to Angela getting immunity, meaning that she is on my screen for at least two more weeks, makes me feel violated in a weird way.

AND WHERE HAS MICHAEL KORS BEEN???? Not that I don't like Vera, but she wasn't the one that made the "barefoot Appalachian Li'l Abner Barbie" comment last season. I am so glad he's back next week, because his....unique....point of view has been sorely missed.

And this is nothing new, but I love Tim Gunn and would gladly have his babies if he had any interest in the inner workings of my girl parts. That is all.

Carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home