Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Sorry, I Haven't Posted But....

If we continue on with the theory that my uterus is a multiple choice exam, and I haven't studied, then the latest twist in our tale is that my doctor apparently forgot to bring the answer key to my last appointment. So I still don't have my grade, but the doctor's gut feeling is that I failed. But he still doesn't know for sure. So we're still waiting. (Do you need me to tell you how completely depressing this is? No? Good.)

Furthermore, on Thursday we moved Snark's Mistress from her home 15 minutes away from me to her new home 2+ hours away from me.

In short, life has not been pleasant lately, and I haven't been up to making jokes about it. I'm hoping my sense of humor returns sometime next week. If not, at least McMama will be back from the wedding she was attending somewhere in the mid-US region, and we all know she doesn't stand for irregular posting. So if nothing else, I'll be faking it. Not that I have any practice at faking it. Heh. Thanks for hanging in there. All six of you.

1 Comments:

At August 28, 2006 10:13 AM, Blogger Lunatic Wife said...

Hang in there Cymber. I am sure the answers will be ok. As for Snark's Mistress, she's only a phone call away. It's not quite the same, but at least you can keep in touch.

On another note: You finally got me hooked. I am now a huge fan of Project Runway. Peter is VERY ANNOYED!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home