Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Monday, September 25, 2006

Eat Me

McMama cooked tonight.




I know.



It's probably a good thing I made sure Oscar knew my feelings on living wills, cremation and funeral services before I took this trip. Not that she's THAT bad. Well, okay, yes she is.... But at least she wasn't cooking anything like chicken or pork chops tonight. No, this evening, McMama decided to show off her culinary expertise by fixing us stuffed manicotti.

And actually?

It was pretty damn good.




Which just goes to prove that McMama can boil noodles like a rock star.

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2006 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - I'm a manicotti rock star! I so own this. Listen folks, I worked really really hard to get this title and this post in Cymber's blog. It's my culinary redemption. I'm rockin'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home