Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Life, RIGHT NOW!

Okay, so you want to know why I'm too busy to update my damn blog? Right now, I am instant messaging three people while keeping an eye out on Turtle, who is eating a big bowl of applesauce. I'm tuning out Higglytown Heroes because, well, who wouldn't? I'm trying to find the right words to use in an e-mail to my brother, and I just finished an e-mail to another blogger I lurrrrrrrrve (but not in a creepy way.) I also just ran said e-mail by Oscar and Snark's Mistress because I was feeling like a bit of a moron for being 30 years old and writing a fan letter. I'm also updating my budget and balancing my checkbook. Oh, and McMama just called, so I talked to her and then was reminded to call my doctor's office to find out if I need to come in tomorrow for another blood test.

Blog? What blog?

1 Comments:

At September 20, 2006 12:39 PM, Blogger raven said...

Sniff Sniff Sniff...
what about me? :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home