Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Turtle A Go-Go

I think I mentioned that Turtle likes to play go-gos, which is his cutesy little term for running around the house with his plastic guns, pretending to shoot all manner of evil-doers. Well, Turtle has very particular ideas about how this mission should go down, and God forbid you not do exactly as he tells you, because you really don't want to be on the receiving end of a dressing-down from a 2-year-old, war-seasoned-General-wannabe. So this afternoon, when Turtle came up to me during a spirited game of go-gos and started speaking in his rapid-fire, quasi-English, I paid attention. And I was therefore subject to a down and dirty lesson on the proper grip and handling of your basic handgun, complete with visual aids. Oh yeah. My toddler schooled me on how to hold a gun.

As a civilization, we either have new hope, or are completely, utterly, irrevocably doomed.

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2006 7:23 AM, Blogger raven said...

Does the 2nd Amendment apply to 2-year olds. Then again the 2nd Amendment directly referred to organized militias and the right to bear arms. Let's just be glad he hasn't organized his own militia beyond you... yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home