Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Little Message For McMama

Hi McMama,
The internet seems to think I should be giving my voice a rest, and considering that I am still firmly in the grips of my laryngitis, I suppose I agree. But that means I will, unfortunately, be unable to call you again today. And while normally, this would be troubling because I feel that my Project Runway viewing experience is not complete until you and I have had a chance to analyze each and every moment, today it's troubling because I understand that Oscar's Sister The Youngest is taking her driver's test this afternoon.

I know that you have a very busy schedule of vacation planning and cookie baking this week, but if I could trouble you to e-mail me after the test and let me know if we are in a pass or a fail position, I would greatly appreciate it. Not that I will be trusting my only vehicle to Oscar's Sister The Youngest while you are all in town, either way. I just need to whether or not to engage her in any kind of conversation for the next couple of weeks. Thanks. (Also? Jeffrey won. Bleh.)

Much Love,
Cymber

3 Comments:

At October 19, 2006 10:05 AM, Blogger Lunatic Wife said...

Hope you are feeling better. I was very depressed that Jeffrey, freak of nature that he is, won. Rob liked Michael and I don't believe it's a "black thing". I think it's a "flamboyant", safari/animal print thing, that runs in his family.

Uli's stuff looked better on the show than it did on the website. I still like Laura.....

That red polka dotted/stripey crap of Jeffrey's was just weird.

I was looking for you on IM yesterday and today...now that I know you are on death's door, I won't look until next week.

Here's hoping you have good soup and stuff to make you feel better!

 
At October 19, 2006 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cymber,
Hope you're feeling better. I was fairly certain we wouldn't be talking any time soon. Rest your voice. Really. Oscar's Sister The Youngest finally passed her road test! The clouds parted, the angels sang! Apparently four times is a charm.

 
At October 23, 2006 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is "Stalker Boy" a friend of McMama and husband to "hunterzmom", we live in NC. I have been lurking on your site and well....wetting my pants at many of your blog entries. I admire your ability to be humorously-candid about even the most intimate things in your life...yes even your hot monkey love...and no I don't think Oscar is a dirty dirty man!!! You go Oscar!!! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home