Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Things Which Make Me Grateful...

* Stuffing.

* When I dropped the ramekins of boiling hot pumpkin pie filling last night and several of them shattered, sending shards of glass and boiling hot pumpkin pie filling up into the air, I'm grateful that none of the shards of glass cut me and that the boiling hot pumpkin pie filling only burned my hand enough to blister it, not enough to require a trip to the emergency room at 11:30 at night.

*Stuffing.

* I'm grateful that McMama seems just fine with the idea of me peeing on her in an effort to mark my territory so that when Oscar's Step Brother and his wife and his newborn baby move back to New York early next year to open a business with McPapa, they all know that McMama is MINE! SHE LIKES ME BEST! SHE DOES, SHE DOES, SHE DOES!!!!

*Stuffing.

* Despite the fact that Turtle's schedule has been severely disrupted this week, I'm grateful that he's only been cranky enough to make me want to auction him off to the highest bidder, instead of smothering him in his sleep.

*Stuffing.

* When I finally make contact with Snark's Mistress today, I'll be grateful that we have the kind of relationship that will allow her to be understanding about the fact that I (unintentionally, of course) blew her off yesterday, and that she'll forgive me quickly instead of requiring me to do a significant amount of humiliating groveling.

* Stuffing.

* All of you who read this silly, and often random, blog. My family. My friends. And everyone else who has touched my life and enriched it. Thank you to all of you, and I wish you all the best for a wonderful (and fattening) Thanksgiving Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home