Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Fine Art Of Marital Negotiations

"So I found a problem with the new dishwasher...."

"Oh?"

"Yeah...the previous dishwasher had a feature that this one doesn't have."

"Really?"

"Yeah. The old dishwasher would occasionally prompt the male member of the household to empty it from time to time. This one doesn't seem to have that feature...."

*glare in my general direction* *feeble excuse making* "Yeah, okay. I'll empty it next time."

"Thanks, honey."

I may not be subtle in my campaigning, but I am effective.

4 Comments:

At December 20, 2006 7:07 PM, Blogger Jenika said...

A few more years and you can add it to the list of chores for Turtle!!

 
At December 21, 2006 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As previously commented to Jenika, the feature has been adjusted & is now working just like on the old model of dishwasher.

 
At December 21, 2006 10:06 AM, Blogger Jenika said...

Excellent! Ya know how chocolate chip cookies and milk go so perfectly together???... so do putting away dishes and giving your wife a massage. Try it, you will love it!

 
At December 24, 2006 9:13 AM, Blogger Stewart Sternberg (half of L.P. Styles) said...

I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas. Peace to you and to your family. I hope you have a great time and a peaceful one.

Stewart

 

Post a Comment

<< Home