Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Friday, December 08, 2006

Santa Baby

I got this in my e-mail this morning from Mama Jo:

Santa Baby

I'm wondering if she's starting a subtle campaign to get me interested in giving her another grandchild, because immediately thereafter, I had the following IM exchange with Oscar:

Me: Danger, Will Robinson, danger. My mom sent me an adorable photo of Santa passed out on a couch with a little itty bitty munchkin in a red elf outfit passed out on his chest. I'm jonesing for a baby. Good thing I'm a) not ovulating right now, and b) heading up to Snark's Mistress's tonight or I might rape you and make you fill me with your little babies!!!

Him: LOL

Do you think I should warn him that I'm serious, or let him be surprised when I tie him to the bed and start doing unspeakable things to his body?

2 Comments:

At December 08, 2006 10:02 PM, Blogger Flip said...

Surprise him!

 
At December 17, 2006 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, please surprise me. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home