Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Update

Sorry to disappear. I have no real excuse. Honestly, I was looking up images to go along with my latest post, but I got stuck on this one:

EricDaneMcSteamy

Upon viewing said picture, my toes curled up, and my mouth dropped open, and I don't really think I've had a coherent thought since. Sorry. Back to regular posting when my hormone levels drop back down to normal. Which, considering that I keep looking at this picture, may take a while....

(Holy Mother of God, that man is HOT!)

(Can Santa bring HIM for Christmas? I promise I'll be very, very naughty good!)

(I've never wanted to be a towel so much in my life...)

(Okay, I'm done now. All of this talking is interfering with my viewing enjoyment. Really, check back tomorrow. I'll try to stop staring at the picture long enough to come up with something clever to say. With any luck, that something clever will be something other than "Eric Dane is smokin' HOT!" But no promises...)

2 Comments:

At December 14, 2006 9:27 AM, Blogger Jenika said...

Hey that's my boyfriend! Just kidding. I agree, he is smoking hot!

 
At December 17, 2006 7:33 AM, Blogger Stewart Sternberg (half of L.P. Styles) said...

Okay, so..if he still looked like that but turned out to be the village idiot, would you still find yourself going..wowee? No, wait..stupid question.

Okay...if he still looked like that but he .... no..never mind. I'll just slink back to my comic book collection content with the knowledge that my job in life is to serve as a counterpoint for people like that.

-sigh-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home