Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

You Mean This Thing Doesn't Update Itself?

Am I the only one who seems to be having a hard time getting back in the blogging groove now that the holidays are over? No, I know I'm not, because there are quite a few people on my blog list who haven't updated yet since the first of the year. Is there something in the water, do you figure? I mean, it's not that there is a dearth of things to write about. After all, Christmas and the New Year makes the last two weeks of December a veritable whirlwind of activity. And that's just holiday-related stuff. Other stuff happens in our lives, seemingly oblivious to the increased stress we are experiencing as a result of last-minute present buying and having to fit into a little black dress for the popping of the cork after having tossed quite a few too many high calorie snacks in our mouths since Thanksgiving a month ago.

Well, I'm not sure what it is but I'm struggling to find things to say. So tomorrow my job is to a) finish laundry, b) finish washing the dishes, c) catch up on my correspondence, d) play endless rounds of go-gos with Turtle and e) find something funny to say about something relating to anything so I don't have to look at my blog and think "God, I suck" anymore. There really needs to be more hours in the day.

1 Comments:

At January 14, 2007 2:10 PM, Blogger Stewart Sternberg (half of L.P. Styles) said...

You know what gives me inspiration to keep up with blogging? Visiting other people's blogs. I read something, start a lengthy comment, and stop, thinking: "You know, that would be a good posting."

An amazing amount of my posts come about that way. In fact, the posting on subcategories in genre writing came about that way.

Keep blogging...look forward to checking in and seeing what's up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home