Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Thursday, February 22, 2007

If I'd Just Let Sesame Street Babysit My Kid This Morning, I'd Have An Actual Post For You

I don't know why I try to put off posting until the evenings on Thursdays. I know Grey's Anatomy is on. I know it's unlikely that I'll even be around a computer until after 10:00. And after tonight's episode? I am so emotionally drained, I have nothing of use to say. It has broken me. I am broken. Posting will resume once I find my bruised and battered heart, pick it up off the ground, wash it off and shove it back into my chest. Thank you.

1 Comments:

At February 23, 2007 12:03 AM, Blogger Hotass said...

Oy. What an episode. I love love love the part where she said, "I have intimacy issues! Do you realize how ridiculous that seems right now?" Amen, sister. Amen. Life's too short for bullshit hangups.

P.S. I heart Denny and the actor who plays him. Really. A lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home