Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Teh Hawt-ness

Okay, I know some people are going to think I'm crazy, but when did Rob Lowe become so smokin' HOT? I mean, I watched The West Wing. I enjoyed The West Wing. But I did not have the warm, fuzzy feelings that everyone else I knew had towards him. I was way more interested in Bradley Whitford's character, Josh. The Rob Lowe-ness did not do it for me. But now? On Brothers & Sisters? Holy Hannah, that man makes me want to lick him in naughty, naughty places.

I bring this up because I was watching Brothers & Sisters with Oscar last night (seriously, I'm marrying my DVR if anything ever happens to break up Oscar and me) and he was making out with Calista Flockhart's character and I swear to GAWD, people, I was moaning so loud you would have thought I had a spontaneous orgasm right there. Oscar paused the show to look at me and ask "Are you going to be okay?" Well, HELL YEAH, I'm going to be okay. I'm watching The Hotness! The only thing better than watching The Hotness is watching The Hotness with a pint of Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch ice cream and a spoon. That's a climax on a stick right there.

So, seriously, what happened? I mean, he's always been good looking. But I was never into him before. Ever. Not in his Brat Pack days. Certainly not in his sex tape days. Not even in his Austin Powers days. And we've already discussed his West Wing days. It's like overnight he developed a Cymber-focused pheromone that is able to be transmitted through my DVR. (I wonder if I pay my cable company extra for that...?) And now? All I can think is how yummy a Rob Lowe sandwich would be.

Did he sell his soul to some guy in Detroit to make himself extra-scrumptious to me? And if so, I wonder why he would pick me, of all people? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm oh-so-very fabulous. But we've never even met. Is my fabulousness so legendary now that even hot married actors in Hollywood are trying to impress me? (I prefer dark chocolate and calla lilies, thanks!) I somehow doubt it. So I don't know what it is, but I can't say that I'm complaining. Between Brothers & Sisters on Sunday nights and Grey's Anatomy on Thursday nights, not to mention my DVDs of Stargate SG-1, I've got a bosom-heaving, loin-throbbing bouquet of hotness happening. It's probably a good thing I haven't gotten addicted to Ugly Betty, too, because with Salma Hayek doing occasional guest appearances, my vajayjay just might explode and I'm kind of not done with it yet.

3 Comments:

At February 22, 2007 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...loin throbbing bouquet of hotness...WHAT? OMG, you've done it again - choked on my coffee! My new mantra while reading you will be

"step away from the coffee"

Love, love, love this post.

 
At February 22, 2007 8:51 PM, Blogger Spider said...

Yea - he is one that has gotten better with age - however, he was hot standing naked in front of the fridge door in "About Last Night"...

 
At February 23, 2007 4:33 PM, Blogger raven said...

Ohhhhhh... freaky. I made similar comments to SR (the wife) over the weekend while catching up on episodes of Brothers & Sisters. Honestly, I think it's the dye job and haircut. But yeah, he's got something new going on and it's working very nice for him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home