Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Grrr....Argh

Sorry things have been so quiet around here lately. (Wow, look at those cobwebs!) First, I hated everything and everyone, and then it was Snark's Mistress's birthday, and then it was Mother's Day and McMama's birthday, and then it was my birthday, and then I hated everything and everyone again. All that hating and celebrating and hating again left little time for posting amusing anecdotes about my oh-so-fascinating life.

That's not to say that my posting today means that I am cured of hating everything and everyone. Just that I was feeling guilty for not checking in and entertaining you and the guilty feelings were distracting me from my very busy schedule of hating things. And quite frankly I don't need the guilt on top of the hate, so here I am.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure that I have much to say that isn't "Grrrrrrrrr....you suck." Quite honestly, I'm not even 100% sure I know why I'm in such a bad mood. Nothing really pops out at me as a reason for my discontent. Except that despite my best efforts, I appear to be gaining weight again and I don't know if that is because I'm gaining more muscle than I am losing fat right now or if it's because my metabolism hates me as much as I hate everything and everyone right now. Either way, it is a cause for grumpiness, but not the end-all, be-all, I don't think.

No, I think I'm mostly just in a pissy mood for no reason whatsoever, which in and of itself is a reason to be pissy, because if I HAD a reason, I could fix whatever was causing the pissiness, but NOT having a reason means there's nothing I can do except wait out the pissiness and hope that someday soon, I'll be in a better mood. It's not looking good.

Anyway, I hope all of you are having a much better couple of weeks than I am, and have all sorts of fun plans for the weekend. As for myself, if things don't improve shortly, I'm abandoning my diet in favor of getting healthier emotionally and I will be shoveling Ben and Jerry's into my mouth until my crappy mood says "uncle." Feel free to contact me if you would like to donate a pint and/or a spoon.

1 Comments:

At May 21, 2007 1:10 AM, Blogger Hotass said...

If I told you I got you a present in Mexico, would that make you slightly happier?

Oh, btw, I'm back -- alive, well, tired and sunburned. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home