Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Out Fishing

Yeah, I know. I neglected you for over a week. I will submit to my twenty lashes with a wet noodle willingly and with appropriate regret for my lapse. In my defense, it takes quite a bit of time to make my lists and check them twice to be sure I am vacation-ready. And in the end, I still managed to forget the Turtle's toothpaste, my workout plan, and a scruffy sponge. Thankfully, I have heard that they do in fact have stores here in New York, so I believe we will survive. Either that, or Turtle will come home with a few more cavities, I'll gain a couple pounds, and I will have to track down an actual wash cloth for my showers. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

So, in case you haven't been keeping track, this is really just my way of letting you all know I am officially on vacation. I will attempt to update you on our goings-on, particularly since I know some of you are going to be concerned about our health and well-being on the nights that McMama is cooking. But no promises. I've been told that I'm internet-addicted, so I may take this opportunity to detox a little so that Oscar doesn't have to spring for a rehab facility. Then again, I hear from very reliable gossip rags that Promises is a wonderful place and I may even get time off for yoga class. If I can get Lindsay Lohan to show me the Lotus position (or, in lieu of that, perhaps the Coked-Out Whore pose) it might be worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home