Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I Think I Need To Socialize Him More

Turtle walked up to me this morning and said "Mommy? My peenie weenie needs to pee." At the time, I simply snickered and told him to go take his peenie weenie to the potty if it needed to pee. But now I'm starting to be concerned about the fact that he's anthropomorphizing his boy parts. I mean, on the one hand, this could be WAY more entertaining than him developing an imaginary friend. Seriously. Think about it.

"So then he pushed me down and tried to take my lunch money, and I was scared, but then the teacher came and he got in trouble. But all the other kids saw and they were laughing at me and now I don't know what to do. Huh? What? What did you say? I can't hear you. *unzips pants and pulls down underwear* Now what were you saying?"

On the other hand, do I really want my kid to get his butt kicked on the playground? Or worse, do I want him sent to the principal's office on suspicion of being a giant pervert (which, knowing what I know about his daddy, may well be possible anyway)? These are the things that keep me up at night.

1 Comments:

At August 26, 2007 4:09 AM, Blogger Flip said...

Um, I hate to burst your bubble but they're not just parts, they're every man's best buddies. And if you don't believe me, ask Oscar, and if he doesn't agree with me then he's lying.

F

 

Post a Comment

<< Home