Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Apparently, I Have Been Using The Wrong Alphabet

Oscar, Turtle and I were sitting around the dinner table the other night, enjoying a lovely meal together. Well, Oscar and I were enjoying a meal. Turtle was bouncing off the walls. But then, all of a sudden, Turtle stopped bouncing off the walls and looked at me very seriously. "Mommy?" he said. "Do you know what starts with the letter i?" I looked back at Turtle and very curiously said, "No, buddy, what starts with the letter i?" There was a brief pause and then, even more seriously, Turtle looked back at me and said, "Chicken." While relaying this story to his daycare provider the next day, she asked me if I corrected him. My response? "Hell no. I was too busy laughing my ass off."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home