Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Think I Might Be Indecisive, But I Can't Decide For Sure

So, here's the conundrum:

I never really intended this blog to be solely about my kid. However. Turtle has started school, and OMGWHOA! I all of a sudden have THE most HILARIOUS stories. And yet, most of them involve some sort of visual or auditory component. (The tone in his voice when he starts whipping attitude at me is something to be heard to be believed. It's like he's 5 going on 30.)

So...do I update regularly with all sorts of "you had to be there" stories about Turtle's adventures in school? Or do I update sporadically with some random thoughts about various subjects interspersed with only the most easily translatable stories about my kid?

Hmmmmmm......

1 Comments:

At August 27, 2009 6:25 PM, Blogger dykewife said...

are you asking for advise? if so, then i'd say post entries as often as possible about everything that happens in your life.

:)

i've always like having a third solution to a two sided problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home