Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Power Of The Internet

So. Oscar was out most of last evening. He worked and then he had a meeting to attend downtown, so I figured I would call up Snark's Mistress and see if she wanted to come over and do a Stargate SG-1 mini marathon. And because she is my best friend, she came over to save me from having to manage a Turtle by myself, although we watched the America's Next Top Model marathon instead of Stargate. I know. I'm kind of ashamed. But I don't know what to say. That show sucks me right in. It's like pop culture crack.

In any event, when I got up to take Snark's Mistress home after our marathon, Oscar called me over to give me a kiss. Except that it wasn't just your usual "drive safe, love you" kiss. It was a toe-curling, temperature raising, "Holy Hannah, you really know how to use that tongue" kind of kiss. I was perplexed. I wasn't going far. I wasn't going to be gone long. It was late enough that I didn't figure that any kind of serious action was in the cards. Why make my knees all wobbly just to send me off to deposit my best friend back at her house? I didn't get it. But I didn't question him either. I just chalked it up to one of those weird things.

When I came home, Oscar was playing a video game. I did a few things around the house and then let him know I was heading to bed. He said he would be along soon. Not too long after I had curled up in bed, Oscar walked in. "Are you asleep already?" he asked. I wasn't, clearly. So he got ready for bed and then curled in next to me. And then he proceeded to seduce me with a single-minded intensity.

My mind sufficiently blown and many exultations made to "God," "Jesus," and "Oh, Yes, Baby" later, I snuggled up to Oscar and asked what that was all about. I mean, after all, it was pretty late, and our track record hasn't been all that great in the bedroom lately. Well, it appears that a couple of people, having read my blog post yesterday in all of its whiny "I. Can't. Get. No......Sa-tis-fac-tion" glory, tracked down Oscar and challenged him to put his best moves on me (and man, has he got some moves.) That crazy hot kiss he gave me before I left the house? Their idea. The focused seduction? Their idea.

But rather than be offended, I was thrilled. You mean all I have to do is whine about something on my blog and my readers start mobilizing to get me what I need? Freakin' FANTASTIC!!! Now what I really want to know is who is responsible for this little number, and could you hurry it up a little? Thanks.

2 Comments:

At January 07, 2007 6:52 PM, Blogger Stewart Sternberg (half of L.P. Styles) said...

So...if I request something on the blog, then readers will do something to make it happen? I want an xbox 360.

 
At January 08, 2007 11:17 PM, Blogger Cymber said...

Um, Stewart, honey? I think you have to request it on your blog. But then, I'm not quite sure how this works, exactly, because I still don't have anyone on the list. I'll see if I can scrounge up an owner's manual and let you know what I find out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home