Are You KIDDING Me With This???

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Blah Blah Blah Get Over It Already

Well, I started a post this afternoon, but got about halfway through before I realized it read something like this:

Blah blah blah Flagstaff. Blah blah blah shopping. Blah blah blah trying on swim suits. Blah blah blah eating bad foods. Blah blah blah poor self image. Blah blah blah guy asking Hotass about her "hot friend" (and not meaning me.) Blah blah blah PMS. Blah blah blah WHYYYYYYYYYYY, GOD, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Blah blah blah want to face plant into a pile of greasy food with a sugar chaser. Blah blah blah I suck.

But I decided that wouldn't really be fair to you. So I erased it all and am now going to take a shower so I can accompany Hotass to the 20th anniversary screening of Dirty Dancing at our local movie theater. I will be wearing The Shoes. If all goes well, I will come back with an improved attitude (and maybe some phone numbers, as I intend to strut to the Bee Gees soundtrack in my mind.) And maybe tomorrow I will have some fun stories to tell instead of more whining. We can only hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home